Copyright © 2023 - Azat's Blog Azat's Blog
For notes not included here, you may able to find them from this address: https://fe.azat.cc
|FE500||Introduction to Financial Engineering||Prof. Dr. Nesrin Okay||1|
|FE501||Optimization Models in Economics and Finance||Prof. Dr. Necati ARAS||1|
|FE502||Fundamentals of Economics||Prof. Dr. Nesrin Okay||1|
|FE507||Mathematics of Uncertainty||Prof. Dr. Vedat Akgiray||1|
|FE515||Financial Econometrics||Prof. Dr. Nesrin Okay||2|
|FE520||Financial Calculus||Prof. Dr. Refik Güllü||2|
|FE521||Derivative Securities and Markets||Prof. Dr. Vedat Akgiray||2|
|FE581||Special Topics in FE: Data Mining In Finance||Prof. Dr. Necati ARAS||2|
|FE514||Corporate Finance||Prof. Dr. Mine UĞURLU||3|
|FE522||Computational Finance||Prof. Dr. Refik Güllü||3|
|FE523||Investment Anal. and Portfolio Theory||Prof. Dr. Cenk Cevat KARAHAN||3|
|FE594/595||FE Project||Prof. Dr. Refik Güllü||2-3|
Personal Notes on the FE Program
- My notes are in two categories:
- Notes taken during class.
- Edited summaries after class, which may reference textbooks on finance, economics, and investing.
- The content of the FE program might change:
- Due to the instructor’s decisions.
- Based on departmental decisions.
- Stay updated with the latest info from your instructor. However, this website can give you an idea of what the course might cover.
Copyright and Usage:
- These are my personal notes with copyright.
- You’re free to:
- Read and learn from them.
- Distribute them.
- Modify them.
- Please use them under the Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license.
- I offer training and guidance on:
- Finance, Quantitative Finance, and Economics.
- Other topics like programming.
- If you’re interested in paid sessions, I recommend reaching out via email, WhatsApp, or this contact form.
- For business consulting or training, contact me here. I provide these services through my company. Invoices can be issued from entities in Turkey, Kazakhstan, or the UK.